Subject: Re: Newtek deletes stuff
From: "Paul Davies" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 95 11:01:52 EST

> If you pay attention you'll notice that, a lot of the objects that come with
> lightwave are from Viewpoint.
> Just tought you guys might want to know that!
> I think it really stinks!

You might not think so if NewTek included the price for those extra objects in 
the LW fee. Veiwpoint lists the medium res Beethoven at $295. I'm sure they cut 
NewTek a deal but the cost of all those models still adds up. Even with a 
discount it's easy to imagine the cost of the models exceeding the cost of LW 
stand alone. :+)

> So keep an eye out for missing objects in your new verisons of software.

Good advise.

paul d.

Paul Davies
Artist/Animator
CapDisc  Bethesda, MD.
[email-masked]  or  uunet!capitol!davies